Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Just had to show you...

My mugs with mug rug in taupe Bluebird Park bicycle print


...a quartet of my mugs in real life, with one of my mug rugs underneath them!
Happy with the promise of Free Shipping, I ordered 4 of my own mugs from [ my society6 store ] to see how they'd turn out.
They shipped them in a huge box with lots of Big Bubble air wrap. The packaging was great!
And the finished product makes me very happy!


The Blue Sun on same mug rug flipped to Amy Butler side

But a lesson for cross-border orders: the Free Shipping came with a COD demand at the door - for the Taxes, plus a Fee from the shipping company to remit the taxes. The kicker is : the Fee was higher than the Taxes.

The quality of the mugs is excellent and the printing was done very well but I sure wish we had a Canadian shipper for these.





No comments:

Post a Comment